ADAS On The Road – The ‘Go-To’ experts on ADAS calibration.
ADAS – We’ve got you covered
Owning your own ADAS equipment can be costly and, as technology is advancing so swiftly, the chances are it could be out of date before you’ve even had the chance to make the most of it.
That’s where ADAS On The Road steps in – we’ve got you covered. Our aim is to take the hassle out of recalibration, keep your costs down and minimise vehicle down time.
Through access to our own online platform, we have an affiliation with an extensive network of Main Dealers across the whole of the UK.
WHAT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY?
Every Bodyshop and Garage workshop will need to have access to the necessary equipment and training to be able to correctly reset ADAS components. Vehicle manufacturers now specify that recalibration of ADAS must take place after work has been performed.
How can we help?
We can arrange ADAS calibration at dramatically reduced rates at a choice of dealers nationwide in far quicker time frames than you would be able to book yourself.
What Do We Offer?
- Easy online booking process
- Response within just a couple of hours to confirm ‘key to key’ times and cost.
- Guaranteed to beat your current turn-around times through a Main dealer.
- Guaranteed to beat your current costs
- Where available, an option of local Main Dealers to take the car to
- We will book the vehicle into a service centre which can undertake the ADAS calibration.
- Full recalibration or specific to the damaged/replaced area
All at a price that’s lower
than you would pay by going direct to a dealer
Please select your sector below to find out more and book our RAPID Calibration Service:
Over 40% of new vehicles will have two or more advanced driver assistance systems fitted as standard. It is your responsibilty and duty of care to ensure any vehicle repairs include ADAS calibration before returning to the customer.